Thursday, March 22, 2012

2012.. The Beginning

This year has taken off so quickly! So many great things have taken place in home life and career and I could not be happier!

I have fallen off the blog train for awhile now, but I will do my best to stay on track! So here is an update of the beginning of my year!

Photographer Heather Armstrong took these amazing shots of Sean and Nikki, a gorgeous couple living in Northern California. I love the photography, and especially love how well it showcases the makeup!




Even more recently, myself as Makeup by Brittany Martin and Photographer Tricia Davidge did a photoshoot inspired by the Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism Collection. We were extremely excited when we found out that they showcased our images on their blog! You can check it out at Illamasqua Alter-Ego Blog : Here are a few of the photos!



I really enjoy working with a variety of photographers, but I can honestly say, Tricia has a knack for bright colors and creating a fun, elaborate atmosphere for each photo. It's very inspiring!

Speaking of the Human Fundamentalism, I am OBSESSED with the new lipstick Apocalips! It is so gorgeous, and with all the debate of whether or not red looks better than teal... I may have come to a conclusion! They are both EQUALLY flattering, however we have become accustomed to seeing red lips so they have almost become less dangerous. I say lets be bold again, stand apart from the trend, and wear those teal lips like its nobody's business!

I am waiting for my swatch of teal magic to arrive in the mail alongside the new Fundamental Palette !! I am going to create so many amazingly festive looks with these products.. you just wait and see :)


So for all of you gals (and gents) that haven't heard of Illamasqua yet... Click on that link and get with the party! This company is amazing and is definitely giving MAC a run for their money ;)

1 comment:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    how to make makeup

    ReplyDelete