Friday, March 8, 2013

Captivating the look. Kim Kardashian Mermaid Makeup Tutorial

It's so fun to get inspired by looks that celebrities are rocking on the red carpet, but sometimes it can be a headache trying to figure out what to use to achieve the looks..

I'm going to start making it say for you. Giving you a bride synopsis of the products you can use at home to get runway ready in minutes!

Let's start with one of my favorites. The Kim Kardashian Mermaid Makeup that Makeup by Mario rocked out on her.

Begin by applying a base, I would recommend something ulta sticky, so the color really stays put and pops.

Then apply a fierce brow. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Kit to make it as easy as possible. (You will thank me later)

Then we grab the color!

Take the shade Livid from Illamasqua and apply it all over the lid with a flat brush.


Then we go in for the fun!

Take my favorite shade, Preen and apply it through the crease and smoke it all around the eye area. This will create that contour that we all love so much!




Next up.. Eyeliner!

I recently purchased an eyeliner called Amethyst from Motives by Loren Ridinger.. Now one of my staples! Use this in the waterline to creat a sultry effect!



Lastly we want to emphasize those lashes. You will never get me to pay Mac $20 for a pair of eyelashes again... Instead we will be using the amazing House of Lashes eyelashes in Femme Fatal. My girl Jenn knows how to make them I tell ya!


Okay, what are we waiting for?? Go get your reality show and rapper boyfriend already! ;)

-Makeup by Brittany Martin-

No comments:

Post a Comment